Thursday 11 April 2013

Can You Help Me With.....?

Photo Courtesy of: ranjith krishnan/FreeDigitalPhotos.net
I'm still new to blogging but I was wondering what would you like me to write more about? I do have to let you know that I'm a slow writer and I do research my topics (except when I write about me) even though I don't always give my references (I can, though, if you want). I just want to make this blog a place where you can get great information that helps you in your role as a caregiver and for taking care of yourself from an holistic perspective. Please don't be wary of asking about anything, if I don't know, I'll find it out (I actually like doing research) and I'll try to make it the most accurate, evidence based and up to date that I can find. Just post what you would like me to write about in the comments and hopefully soon you'll see a post about your topic.

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment